LenvoHRM is a web based application that excels at calculating salaries to cover attendance operations. The system includes a full payroll module integrated with advanced attendance module. The software connects and controls attendance devices within the company and branches.
1. System Setup:
The system Setup offers the user high level of flexibility. The user will set different parameters to match both company policies and different work laws within the operating country of the system.
- Main settings such as operating country of the system, month's count of days for calculations, dates (Gregorian and Hijri) , export and import data and backups
- Setting Human resources related parameters such as allowances, deductions and vacation types.
- Setting social security and tax parameters, this changes depending on the country, e.g in Saudi Arabia there is no tax, therefore this feature will be hidden when selecting Saudi Arabia
- Other settings such as defining banks and their branches, countries, cities, users and permission for group's management
- Defining holidays and national days, and reflecting them on attendance schedules
2. Employees Information:
The system archives employees' organizational information with the ability to track and trace the development of the employee in all areas covering promotions, salary increases and achievements.
- Entering Employee's main information such as employee name, date of birth, nationality, email, address and other personal information.
- Entering different managerial information such as department or job title (employee's post).
- Defining working schedules and changing in schedules according to requirements (such as special day attendance / Ramadan).
- Employee financial information and contract's details covering basic salary, social security salary and tax details.
3. Vacations and Leaves:
The system handles all types of vacations and leaves, and comes with default settings according to the country's law. However, the user can define other types of vacations or leaves, and the system will automatically calculate vacation balances and balance expiry dates.
- Defining different types of vacations such as annual vacations, sick leaves and other types of vacations.
- Entering the vacations and leaves for employees, while reflecting the vacation on the balance and/or on the salary calculation depending on preset roles.
- Reflects vacations and leaves on the expected attendance and employees working schedules.
- Displays vacations' entries, reports and balancing history.
- Calculates vacation's financial equivalent in case of paying the remaining balance to the employee.
4. Allowances And Deductions:
the system allows the user to add different types of allowances and deductions, e.g. Allowances that are repetitive over a number of months, percentage or amount from the salary.
All these allowances and deductions are included in the calculations and reflect on the official and governmental forms and reports accordingly.
The overtime is calculated automatically by comparing the expected working schedule along with the actual attendance transactions
- Defines different overtime types and their relevant rate of hours.
- Calculates overtime after a certain amount of minutes and in compliance with company policies and work laws.
- Offers late time compensation with overtime over the working day.
- Ability to transfer the overtime to vacation balance instead of paid amounts.
- Advanced reports for overtime (before and after calculating salaries).
6. Attendance Module:
The system is equipped with an advanced attendance management module that calculates both overtime and late time for employees based on attendance transactions fetched from attendance devices.
- Connecting directly to attendance devices and getting attendance logs for employees.
- Transferring and synchronizing employees on attendance devices automatically including fingerprints.
- Matching employee's actual attendance with expected working schedules while taking into consideration vacations, leaves and holidays.
- Generating different reports while reflecting overtime and late time on salaries.
- Defining unlimited attendance roles and assigning employees to them in the form of groups.
7. Calculating salaries and generating related reports
The system offers a flexible way to calculate salaries for one or more employees, or by departments, and generates salary slips and salary statements. Moreover, it generates Social Security, income tax and annual reports and forms monthly.
- Calculates salaries for employees by departments, sections or divisions.
- Generates salary slips, and salary statements grouped by departments.
- Generates Social Security forms and reports based on the country,e.g. In Jordan Social Security Insurance reports including new recruits and resignation forms to be listed in the social security are automatically generated.
- Financial reports are available for management to monitor human resources costs and over all expenditure.
8. Training and development Module
Create annual and on boarding training and development plans. match your plan to the organizational strategies. evaluate the results of implementing such plans.
- define the main objectives of the training plan.
- define targeted competencies and skills
- allow departments' leads and managers to participate in defining these competencies and skills.
- allow employees to suggest required development
- evaluate outcomes of a training plan
- reflect different procedures to payroll and attendance related to training plan such as per diems, training course leaves
9. Recruiting and selection module
The recruiting module is offered as a free service through our recruiting website LenvoJOBS.com. the website handles all details related to the recruiting process since it requires high level of online accessibility. the module offers added value services which may be acquired from using it. for more details visit lenvojobs.com. the website is naitivly integrated with LenvoHRM
10. Performance Appraisals
The module offers high level of flexibility in evaluating the employees within the organization. Appraisals may be performed on different competencies and skills. the module works in align with the LenvoHRE self service pages. such integration offers high level of flexibility in defining workflows of the evaluations.
For more information please contact us on:
Jordan: + 962 6 5349082
Saudi Arabia: + 966 568076180