Human Resources Management System – LenvoHRM automate main HR functionalities. The software handles the full cycle of managing human resources within the organization. Firstly, the system helps in recruiting and selection process through LenvoJobs.com our recruiting portal. Secondly, LenvoHRM offers a comprehensive training and development module including onboarding training plans. Thirdly, Human Resources Management System – LenvoHRM handles personnel and administrative information in an easy and effective way. For example, the system supports import and export functionalities from different file formats. Finally, the software allows conducting appraisals and performance evaluation based on competencies, responsibilities, objectives, and KPIs. The system includes a full payroll module integrated with advanced attendance module. The software connects and controls attendance devices within the company and branches.
LenvoHRM – Human resources management system
is a web-based application. which will provide the HR department high levels of accessibility. Furthermore, our self-service pages LenvoHRE are available for the disposal of the employees. As a result, employees will be able to place different requests and view their information. For example, employees can place vacation / Leave requests. Additionally, the system offers better communication media between employees and the management.
The system settings offer the user high level of flexibility. In other words, HR department will set parameters to match both policies and work laws/regulations. Therefore, the system will be highly localized to meet your needs.
LenvoHRM is also offered in cloud service form. We provide software as a service (SaaS) for our human resources management system. Moreover, we offer different tools for free in our cloud services. For example, we offer daily auto backups using our auto backup tool. also, we offer settings management for free. for more details about Cloud Software Services click here
Human resources management system main modules
Personnel – Employees Information
The system archives employees’ organizational information with the ability to track and trace the development of the employee in all areas covering promotions, salary increases and achievements.
- Entering Employee’s main information such as employee name, date of birth, nationality, email, address and other personal information.
- Entering different managerial information such as department or job title (employee’s post).
- Defining working schedules and changing schedules according to requirements (such as special day attendance / Ramadan).
- Employee financial information and contract’s details covering basic salary, social security salary, and tax details.
Vacations and Leaves
The system handles all types of vacations and leaves and comes with default settings according to the country’s law. However, the user can define other types of vacations or leaves, and the system will automatically calculate vacation balances and balance expiry dates.
- Defining different types of vacations such as annual vacations, sick leaves and other types of vacations.
- Entering the vacations and leaves for employees, while reflecting the vacation on the balance and/or on the salary calculation depending on preset roles.
- Reflects vacations and leaves on the expected attendance and employees working schedules.
- Displays vacations’ entries, reports and balancing history.
- Calculates vacation’s financial equivalent in case of paying the remaining balance to the employee.
Allowances And Deductions
the system allows the user to add different types of allowances and deductions, e.g. Allowances that are repetitive over a number of months, percentage or amount of the salary.
All these allowances and deductions are included in the calculations and reflect on the official and governmental forms and reports accordingly.
The overtime is calculated automatically by comparing the expected working schedule along with the actual attendance transactions
- Defines different overtime types and their relevant rate of hours.
- Calculates overtime after a certain amount of minutes and in compliance with company policies and work laws.
- Offers late time compensation for overtime over the working day.
- Ability to transfer the overtime to vacation balance instead of paid amounts.
- Advanced reports for overtime (before and after calculating salaries).
The system is equipped with an advanced attendance management module that calculates both overtime and late time for employees based on attendance transactions fetched from attendance devices.
- Connecting directly to attendance devices and getting attendance logs for employees.
- Transferring and synchronizing employees on attendance devices automatically including fingerprints.
- Matching employee’s actual attendance with expected working schedules while taking into consideration vacations, leaves and holidays.
- Generating different reports while reflecting overtime and late time on salaries.
- Defining unlimited attendance roles and assigning employees to them in the form of groups.
Calculating salaries and generating related reports
The system offers a flexible way to calculate salaries for one or more employees, or by departments, and generates salary slips and salary statements. Moreover, it generates Social Security, income tax and annual reports and forms monthly.
- Calculates salaries for employees by departments, sections or divisions.
- Generates salary slips, and salary statements grouped by departments.
- Generates Social Security forms and reports based on the country,e.g. In Jordan Social Security Insurance reports including new recruits and resignation forms to be listed in the social security are automatically generated.
- Financial reports are available for management to monitor human resources costs and overall expenditure.
Recruiting and selection
Lenvosoft provides its clients with an online recruiting portal. LenvoJobs is natively integrated with LenvoHRM Human resources management system. In other words, you will not need to login or move data between your system and the portal manually. LenvoJobs our recruiting portal is easy to integrate with your website. As a result, candidates will apply for jobs through your website directly.
LenvoJobs will help HR department in selection. The portal includes different methods of filtration and assessments. Moreover, the portal includes customizable job offer templates. Finally, new recruits are able to submit information and scanned documents. As a result, HR department can import details to LenvoHRM with a single click. For more details visit lenvojobs.com.
Training and development
Our training and development module includes defining training plans, training courses, and online training. Furthermore, the module links attendance to course schedules and reflects off duty time on the expected working hours. As well as this, HR department can perform different assessments and evaluations. After the employee attends a course on-site or online, he/she will be assessed. Once the results are processed the direct manager may also perform an evaluation of the knowledge obtained through the course. Lastly, the employee may go through a questionnaire to evaluate the training course itself. in the following main functions and features
- define the main objectives of the training plan.
- define targeted competencies and skills (needs)
- allow departments’ leads and managers to participate in defining these competencies and skills.
- allow employees to suggest training courses
- evaluate outcomes of a training plan
- reflect different procedures on payroll and attendance related to training plan such as per diems, training course leaves
The module offers a high level of flexibility in evaluating the employees within the organization. Employees preform Appraisals based on competencies, compliance with responsibilities, KPIs and objects (goals) . The module works in align with the LenvoHRE self-service pages. such integration offers a high level of flexibility in defining workflows of the evaluations.
For more information please contact us on:
Jordan: + 962 6 5349082
Saudi Arabia: + 966 568076180